.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Vanessa answered fashion and beauty questions as she opened up her favorite drugstore staple, that she never travels without her favorite makeup trick

vanessa hudgensHere is the Q&A

The drugstore product that I’ve been using forever is: Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Gloss, $4.99

People might be surprised to know that my secret beauty weapon is:
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, $7.09. It keeps my skin clear and I just love the grapefruit scent!

My favorite skincare product/trick is:
Using mineral makeup. It looks so natural and keeps my skin healthy. You can even sleep in it in a pinch!

The best hair care is:
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner, $5.80
keeps my hair soft and smooth

I never travel without:
My laptop

My fashion staple is:
A Mike and Chris leather hoodie. It’s not heavy or constricting and it makes everything look cooler. I also love fun, boho dresses, and I love a shop in LA called Planet Blue.

My latest shoe obsession is:
I am obsessed with Christian Louboutins! I love heels. And slouchy, flat boots. They’re practical and cute!

The biggest beauty risk I have ever taken is:
Honestly, I’m not a huge risk taker when it comes to beauty. But I do like experimenting with bright makeup colors.

What makes you feel your best?
My Maltese poodle, Shadow!

I feel most stylish when I’m wearing:
A beautiful dress toughened up with something like biker boots or a leather jacket.

Source: Sponkit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews